Year 6 children earn the right to be a prefect by making good choices, leading by example, working hard at school and home and by being good role models for our younger children.
Roles and responsibilities
- To be a role model to peers
- Demonstrate all the school values that the school upholds (Aspirations, Independence and Resilience)
- Adhere to school rules at all times
- Serve as an example to your peers and younger children
- A willingness to carry out jobs when requested and also to volunteer
- To be sensible, show initiative, to be level headed, honest, show empathy and patience to others
- Ability to communicate with all age groups within the school, including the staff
- To be punctual, have a pleasant manner, attitude and exemplary behaviour
- To be aware of the needs of your peers
To hold the role of prefect within the school is a very prestigious honour and must be respected at all times.