At Benjamin Adlard we are committed to supporting children and families in all areas of their lives.
Mrs Richardson is our Pastoral Support Advisor and she is always available to support families to help them provide the best for their children. Please ring the office or email at email@example.com if you wish to speak to Mrs Richardson, or call 01427 612562 or 07796 531980
How can we help?
We run a range of things to support families in our community. Please use the contact details provided if you would like more information.
Feeding your family
- Weekly food bank from the front of school provided by Feeding Gainsborough
- Salvation Army food parcelling support
- Summer Holiday meals
- Free breakfast bagels for all in the morning
Clothing and household
- Uniform bank and shoe bank
- Housing support
- Washing machine facilities in an emergency
- Christmas gift support
Adult learning, literacy and job seeking
- Adult Learning Projects for all community members
- Parenting programmes
- Weekly form filling support provided by our Admin team for any forms and paperwork
- CV and job application process support
Health, safety and wellbeing
- Mental health support and access to counselling
- Diet support from a qualified dietician
- Safety and crime support