Our vision, aims and values
Our mission - making a difference
We believe a happy child is a successful one and that education should take place in a fully inclusive environment with equal opportunities for all.
Our team goes the extra mile to make a difference to our pupils and our wider community by providing a positive, safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, where all are valued.
To be an exceptional primary school, a beacon of excellence and an inspiration to others.
- Raise aspirations of the community to ensure hopes and dreams become a reality.
- Provide every child with an outstanding education and experiences which enable them to reach their full potential and become lifelong learners.
- Be at the heart of the community.
- Create a safe, stimulating and vibrant environment that promote self-worth, self-belief and resilience.
- Create a culture where children, staff and parents have a voice and feel valued to make a positive difference.
- Embrace all cultures and beliefs and promote inclusively and equality.
- Build two-way trusting relationships, developing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
- Nurture the wellbeing of our children, staff and parents to ensure everyone feels confident and happy.
Our school values are Aspiration, Independence and Resilience.
These values shape what happens every day in our school so that every child has a rich and rewarding experience that helps them grow into successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.